cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 co's fall off and I lost 22 pts! What the....

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

2 co's fall off and I lost 22 pts! What the....

First premier & Applied card fell off and I lost 22 pts! 643 - 621 WHATTTT the...
Avg age dropped to 1 yr. I got a feeling I'll be hearing from amex shortly.

uh oh is all I can say.
E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: 2 co's fall off and I lost 22 pts! What the....

But it's gotta be better in the long run!

What baddies are left, or is it just that you're in diapers, in credit terms?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

Hi HTSU,
It is bitter sweet, but just back in april I was whining that I was tired of looking at my 666 for 3 mths in a row. All said I've lost 45 pts in the past 4 mths due to high
util and 2 co's falling off my cr. sim says I can get to 670-711 by paying my cards down. Well we'll see in a mth or so.

I have 2 paid J-ments from 3 years ago and 1 paid medical from 3 years ago left on report. 14 excellent accts, oldest from 2004. Most accts acquired in last 18 mths.

I know the long term is more important but right now it looks pitiful!

E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 3 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yes, you can tell yourself all day long that it's temporary, but it's still pretty painful in the meantime. Smiley Tongue

The one good thing is that improving util is just about the one thing that you can directly influence, and it's very nice to see that score ratchet up month after month.

Been there, done that --that's why I'm working today at home at my second, part-time job! Picked it up when I wanted to pay of DD#1's college expenses, and now I guess I'm used to it...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 7
nathan
Frequent Contributor

I lost 10 points when a 7 yrs old judgement fell off. i will lose some more when another derog acc falls off this month. Too bad my oldest accts were derogs.
Message 5 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

@nathan wrote:
I lost 10 points when a 7 yrs old judgement fell off. i will lose some more when another derog acc falls off this month. Too bad my oldest accts were derogs.

The 2 that fell off were my oldest also.
E!

Never Give Up!!
Message 6 of 7
Eric958
Established Contributor

I just realized my scores were higher before I started my credit repair!

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.