Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 credit cards 1 bank?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 credit cards 1 bank?

Thanks I didn't even realize that, that was a factor.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 credit cards 1 bank?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I have sort of a complicated question. I have a barclay card I got from apple. At the time I opened the account I had a good job, lets say 29k a year. Well, I got laid off and the bank doesn't know. I have there account in excellent standings, so there is no reason for them to cancel it or change it because of an income change. 

Ok, so there is this promo I would like to sign up for http://www.nflextrapoints.com/mvt...Number=504 

A NFL CC with a $200 statement credit after 1st purchase. The thing is that the bank is barclay as well. I'm worried that if I try to sign up, they will see that I have one already open, with an income of 29k and now my income is 18k because of unemployment funds. So, im afraid that something will happen to my other barclay card, like them lowering credit limit or cancelling or something along those lines. Should I be worried? 

Another related question, they ask about my status I put "student" and they ask for my school info like address and half or part time student, graduation date, student email. Why are they asking me that info and why does it matter? 

How long have you had the apple card and what limit did they approve? I like the $200 cash back offer Smiley Happy and really considering applying but not sure if Barclay would approve me for another card so soon since I was approved for one in December. On the bright side my credit is better than it was 2 months ago. The only fear is if another inquiry so soon with them would cause some AA with my current card. 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.