Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 down 1 to go !!!

tag
sandman2435
Established Contributor

2 down 1 to go !!!

Well my BK7 fell off my Eq and Ex..still on Tu..But my scores did not go up as much as I thought they would..Eq went from 719 to 729,Ex went from 702 to 732..May have to wait in till the 5 new accounts and Inq. age a bit...want to app for a US Bank Carlson rewards card..How is US Bank with new accounts and Inq and what credit report do they pull?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: 2 down 1 to go !!!

@sandman2435 wrote:

Well my BK7 fell off my Eq and Ex..still on Tu..But my scores did not go up as much as I thought they would..Eq went from 719 to 729,Ex went from 702 to 732..May have to wait in till the 5 new accounts and Inq. age a bit...want to app for a US Bank Carlson rewards card..How is US Bank with new accounts and Inq and what credit report do they pull?

Generally, they are somewhat sensitive to inquiries and new accounts, but they are not as strict as Amex IMO.

They usually pull EX or EQ, but it can depend on where you are from. Google "credit pulls database" or check out whogavemecredit to see who what bureau they pulled for people in your area.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.