Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 + yrs credit history, no active CC

tag
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Re: 20 + yrs credit history, no active CC

Well, I may not, yet, have attained a card BUT...I did contact the OC of the medical baddie on these reports today.
After taking names and numbers (for later use if necessary ), I reminded them that this medical bill was paid BEFORE it was on the credit reports and.. they had said if paid, in full....there would be NO reporting and it would be recalled from the CA.
Actually, it went quite well ! All they did was pull up the account, looked at the data, began to apologize for it causing any "inconvenience " and assured me it would be recalled, ASAP !!
As I said, I took names and numbers as if it is not off by the next cycle, I'll call back.
I read so much, here, that it's not all about the scores but the contents of the reports as well.
Hopefully this will help in attaining card (s) that will be helpful and begin generating revolving accounts in a positive manner.
Only 1 baddie left, it's on EQ, that I think. ..I can get rid as well.

Thanks SOOO much for the information you guys give, the experiences you have/had, it truly works !! Smiley Happy
FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.