Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$200 BoA Cash Rewards. Very Tempting

tag
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: $200 BoA Cash Rewards. Very Tempting

Outside of the bonus this would definitely be a weak card for you jsu, you have better cards (but I think you know that)

Message 11 of 16
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
Oh yeah I don't want the card, but $200 is nice for a no af cards

I agree, especially considering that you only have to spend $500 to get it (40% cash back on that $500!).  For some reason, I find this type of sign-up bonus much more attractive on a card like the Chase Freedom.  That could be due to the fact that I'm not really interested in getting in with BofA, but I am interested in getting back in with Chase.  This offer wouldn't tempt me at all, but it is a nice bonus offer.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just cannot see burning an HP for $200. Maybe for Alaska Airlines Visa Signature 50K if it ever came back. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 16
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I just cannot see burning an HP for $200. Maybe for Alaska Airlines Visa Signature 50K if it ever came back. Smiley Happy

Especially when, if you really think about it, 200 does not buy much these days!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Especially when, if you really think about it, 200 does not buy much these days!

$200 doesn't even pay for 1/4th the cost of tailoring on my new suits. Exactly.

Message 15 of 16
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Dang! $200 is double the normal offer, a really nice sign-up bonus!

The only other way I knew to get $200 was to apply for two cards on the same day and get $100 for each card.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.