Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 Version - All I want for Christmas/Holidays Credit Cards Related

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2015 Version - All I want for Christmas/Holidays Credit Cards Related

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Well had it last year and possibly before.  List the CC's you would like since you have either been good/bad before the year ends.

Wish List: Citi TYP, Chase UR, Ebates, BOA BBRx4, Sams MC PC, Citi Expedia+ Voyager, and Marry Someone With Citi Forward!

I think I am entitled to all of these in the coming years. I still cannot believe everything that has happened in the last 7 months! All the cards in my signature after capital one... I know many others have done a better job and maybe were a little more clinical in the process...but 7 months ago I had 13k in limits and half of that was Care Credit.  I have probably driven a few friends and family members NUTS.....but the select few that were appreciative make up for it!

It is pretty easy to spread yourself too thin, but not that difficult to be balanced...I have a feeling sign up bonuses will steadily decline.  I just hope with the Mariott/SPG merger they don't throw Amtrak to the wayside as a partner.  Still too paranoid to M$.

Amex will be making the most money off  my family and friends....all I have done this year is apply folks for the delta/prg/ED/EDP (and yes, only when it was fitting for them to apply and it made the most sense for their needs)...My daily drivers are my PRG, DC, Amtrak, and CU card. Still cannot believe Citi gave me a DC to begin with, 0 interest for 18 months, then 13.99%. I'll never forget my 4 chase recons just to get my IHG out of my IHG/Hyatt app. Or when BOA denied me several times and I had to beg just to get a tiny limit with their highest APR of 22.99%. My actual wish list would be for capital one to expand...BOA to chill out....(ducks head and whispers) and for Commerce Bank to approve my app so I can combine the limit with my older account.

In retrospect the only impulse app I mildly regret is my Lenovo Preferred. It was late and I was tired. I am finding all the deals are NOT at lenovo.  Hoping cyber monday there is at least ONE thinkpad worth buying that is at least 40% off....At least it was only a SP!

But real talk, if I could somehow resurrect the Zync w/ packs....if that was in my stocking....I would do whatever Santa wanted! Unless of course Mrs. Claus had a Citi Forward and asked for my hand in marriage!

Happy Holidays Yall

Message 31 of 72
12njoy
Super Contributor

I guess the only thing that I would want is some Comenity.  I have just about everything else but can't crack that armor.  Let's see, I've conquered CITI, Chase, US Bank and Barclays (they all were tough but I managed to get in).  I've all but given up on PNC.  That only leaves Comenity which won't happen for years if I can clean up my act.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 32 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

I guess the only thing that I would want is some Comenity.  I have just about everything else but can't crack that armor.  Let's see, I've conquered CITI, Chase, US Bank and Barclays (they all were tough but I managed to get in).  I've all but given up on PNC.  That only leaves Comenity which won't happen for years if I can clean up my act.

with your profile I would think comenity would be last on your to do list. Oh wait, IT IS! Lol.

Message 33 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

25K prime+4% PLOC.  Not gonna happen unfortunately

Message 34 of 72
jsucool76
Super Contributor

My next card will probably be the fairmont card for 2 free hotel nights. If not, maybe the Hyatt or IHG card. Not sure yet.
Message 35 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm.. Only ones I can think of would be the Citi Double Cash or the Capital One Quicksilver!

But... 

Don't like cards that give you no cash back sign-up bonus *cough* --- DC

Don't like cards with a small little whimpy "0% for only 9 months" *cough* ----- QS

Don't like cards where you can only redeem your cash back when you have reached $25 *cough* --- DC 

DON'T like cards where you have to endure THREE hard pulls!! *cough* ---- QS 

Guess I can just stick to my four babies in my siggy for now. 

Message 36 of 72
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Fidelity Amex

Cash +

it'll take a whole year of being good.

i can do that right?!....right?

Some days I feel like I can Garden for years, and then others, I read about CC like the two above and....I WANT, I WANT, I WANT!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 37 of 72
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:
My next card will probably be the fairmont card for 2 free hotel nights. If not, maybe the Hyatt or IHG card. Not sure yet.

jsucool76  Fairmont it's a very nice well designed luxury hotel. San Francisco. 

Message 38 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

What I want is one day get an discover it card I got the quicksilver card I made my payments early since I got the account in March 

Message 39 of 72
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Oh forgot to be able to combine my Cap1 Cards come January.. Hopefully don't get the unable to perform when my other two cards are eligible at 6 months due to previous "issues" with Cap1.. So that makes 4 wishes.  Not really Christmas, but Jan 1st they "should" be eligible

Message 40 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.