tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: 24k CL on Amex Blue!

@rebuilding wrote:

thanks!

she's a keeper! Smiley Wink

Back to rebuilding (whose thread this is!):

Congrats! You're right, definitely a keeper! That will be a great boost to you in building up your own credit. What have you got left to clean up (repair), or are you now in the rebuilding stage?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

rebuilding wrote:
thanks!

she's a keeper!  Smiley Wink

Did you mean the card?  The GF (soon to be DW)?  Or BOTH!!Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont want to burst your bubble..Didn't i see somewhere on this forum that AU wont count on the new 2008  FICO model? im sure if you search it you will find what im talkin about
Message 13 of 14
rebuilding
Regular Contributor

both chiwiseguy!!  Smiley Tongue

Thanks hauling...  I just have one more med collection that should be falling off anyday.. the OC has sent the CA a letter to have it removed and I faxed the letter to experian (the only remaining CRA still reporting  it)  so hope to see that fall off soon. thanks to the whychat letters!!  you can see I have made significant progress in my signature below, and have only been seriously attacking this credit thing for about two months now...

Then I have a tax lien I am fighting with the IRS about that will have aged 2 years next month..

I know about the FICO '08 thing, thats why I mentioned it in the first post!!  Smiley Wink  but From everything I hear and read nobody is expecting that to kick in anytime soon, so might as well enjoy it while I can and see if I can't build some credit in the meantime!

11/30/2009 TU 676 EQ 665 EX 654 (CU pulled)
5/14/08 TU 660 EQ 676 EX 623
9/5/07 TU 579 EQ 612 EX 546
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.