Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2500 cli from capital one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2500 cli from capital one

hey bamagirl no i dindt do nothing but just log in one day at my account on line and well there it was to my suprise a cli. thought it was a mistake bt statement just cut and that is what it sais. Know i am just woundering if these is still a secure or a unsecure card or if they tranfer me to a unsecure card, i dought it but i do wanna know if they transfer secure cc to unsecure and if so when or what is the procees? i wanna start getting some rewards and all.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

firstinlastout wrote:
OK.. I have the business platinum card with them. Would that make a difference or is it still a softy ?

Can't speak for biz cards, but I'm positive there's no hard pull for CLI on personal cards.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to Cheddar and the original poster...got a 1,500 credit line increase today.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

firstinlastout wrote:
Thanks to Cheddar and the original poster...got a 1,500 credit line increase today.

Congratulations!  Happy to have helped (although I'm not sure how I did, LOL).

Message 14 of 18
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

firstinlastout--

did u call the backdoor # or just reg # on back of your card?? that's awesome..i have an $1000 cl and it stinks i think i have like a $19 af coming up also in nov and apr is like 15.99..i'd love a cli maybe i'd use it more if so, instead of buying a drink here and there
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Darn!! I don't why they didn't give you people a hard pull. I had mine for about 2 months, read the forum, called the backdoor number and they denied me a credit line increase...then I asked to speak to a supervisor, got the supervisor on the phone and I asked if it was a hard pull and she told me yes it was. She said I had to wait for the automated CLI. I've got $750 right now and a $6,000 cc from 5/3rd bank. I'll find out next month when I look at my credit report and see the updates from June and let you know if it was indeed a hard pull. I don't know why they'd give someone a hard pull and a different person a soft? Kinda unfair.
Message 16 of 18
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Wow. Every time i call for a CLI it's always a soft pull.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 17 of 18
ncscgirl2005
New Contributor

sean126 wrote:
Darn!! I don't why they didn't give you people a hard pull. I had mine for about 2 months, read the forum, called the backdoor number and they denied me a credit line increase...then I asked to speak to a supervisor, got the supervisor on the phone and I asked if it was a hard pull and she told me yes it was. She said I had to wait for the automated CLI. I've got $750 right now and a $6,000 cc from 5/3rd bank. I'll find out next month when I look at my credit report and see the updates from June and let you know if it was indeed a hard pull. I don't know why they'd give someone a hard pull and a different person a soft? Kinda unfair.

I called them to ask for a CLI and I got the "wait 4-10 days and call us back" response. The guy said I should call back on 6/27 so that's what I'll do. I hope it goes through. I've been with them since 2002 with only one auto CLI and that was like a year after I had my card. No more auto CLI's since then.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.