Established Member
Arturoch

Re: 2500 cli from capital one

hey bamagirl no i dindt do nothing but just log in one day at my account on line and well there it was to my suprise a cli. thought it was a mistake bt statement just cut and that is what it sais. Know i am just woundering if these is still a secure or a unsecure card or if they tranfer me to a unsecure card, i dought it but i do wanna know if they transfer secure cc to unsecure and if so when or what is the procees? i wanna start getting some rewards and all.
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

firstinlastout wrote:
OK.. I have the business platinum card with them. Would that make a difference or is it still a softy ?

Can't speak for biz cards, but I'm positive there's no hard pull for CLI on personal cards.
----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Frequent Contributor
firstinlastout

Thanks to Cheddar and the original poster...got a 1,500 credit line increase today.
God is keeping score....be good to others.
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

firstinlastout wrote:
Thanks to Cheddar and the original poster...got a 1,500 credit line increase today.

Congratulations!  Happy to have helped (although I'm not sure how I did, LOL).

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Established Contributor
bamagirl1

firstinlastout--

did u call the backdoor # or just reg # on back of your card?? that's awesome..i have an $1000 cl and it stinks i think i have like a $19 af coming up also in nov and apr is like 15.99..i'd love a cli maybe i'd use it more if so, instead of buying a drink here and there
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
sean126

Darn!! I don't why they didn't give you people a hard pull. I had mine for about 2 months, read the forum, called the backdoor number and they denied me a credit line increase...then I asked to speak to a supervisor, got the supervisor on the phone and I asked if it was a hard pull and she told me yes it was. She said I had to wait for the automated CLI. I've got $750 right now and a $6,000 cc from 5/3rd bank. I'll find out next month when I look at my credit report and see the updates from June and let you know if it was indeed a hard pull. I don't know why they'd give someone a hard pull and a different person a soft? Kinda unfair.
Frequent Contributor
shyboy

Wow. Every time i call for a CLI it's always a soft pull.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
New Contributor
ncscgirl2005

sean126 wrote:
Darn!! I don't why they didn't give you people a hard pull. I had mine for about 2 months, read the forum, called the backdoor number and they denied me a credit line increase...then I asked to speak to a supervisor, got the supervisor on the phone and I asked if it was a hard pull and she told me yes it was. She said I had to wait for the automated CLI. I've got $750 right now and a $6,000 cc from 5/3rd bank. I'll find out next month when I look at my credit report and see the updates from June and let you know if it was indeed a hard pull. I don't know why they'd give someone a hard pull and a different person a soft? Kinda unfair.

I called them to ask for a CLI and I got the "wait 4-10 days and call us back" response. The guy said I should call back on 6/27 so that's what I'll do. I hope it goes through. I've been with them since 2002 with only one auto CLI and that was like a year after I had my card. No more auto CLI's since then.
EQ- 805
TU-808

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+