cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25k welcome pts

tag

25k welcome pts

New to the boards, a lot of great info, Thanks guys!!!

Wanted to get an everyday rewards credit card and decent travel rewards card so I applied for the AMEX BCE and PRG cards.

Got approved for both. The PRG a couple days after the BCE. Will I still be eligible for the PGC's 25k welcome offer since technically I was an AMEX member due to the approval of the BCE a couple of days before? Hope this isn't a dumb questionSmiley Tongue

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dondilio
Valued Member

Re: 25k welcome pts

Hi tbos42! Congrats on your approvals! Great choices! Yes, you will get your welcome bonus. BCE will not affect your elegibility. Only circumstance you wouldnt get them is if you've had another charge card (Zync,Green,Gold, Platinum) in the past 90 days which is not your case. Any plans for those 25k points? Hehe enjoy!
Starting scores (FICO): 1/4/2011 TU: 536 EQ: 532 EX: ???
Current scores (FICO): 9/10/2014 TU: 715 EQ : 720 EX: 732
AMEX PRG: NPSL; AMEX Hilton Surpass: $5800; AMEX Blue: $7500;
DIscover IT: $8500; Fidelity Visa Signature: $5000; CITI AAdvantage WEMC: $2200; Capital One Venture One: $4000; Santander JetBlue MC: $5000; Wells Fargo Visa (secured that eventually graduated): $1600; Nordstrom Visa Signature: $5000 Store cards: Sam's Club: $3900; Home Depot: $4000 Fired: First Premier; Cap One (secured and Orchard); Barclays, AMEX Zync with PSL.
Message 2 of 3

Re: 25k welcome pts

Thanks!  Just finished my app spree with a Chase Freedom. Didn't get instant, so I called an underwriter #, he seemed more concerned with validating my identity than anything (I have a fraud alert on my credit), five minutes later approval with $7k CL.  Chase definately the most diligent in the process I have encountered.

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.