25k welcome pts

New to the boards, a lot of great info, Thanks guys!!!

Wanted to get an everyday rewards credit card and decent travel rewards card so I applied for the AMEX BCE and PRG cards.

Got approved for both. The PRG a couple days after the BCE. Will I still be eligible for the PGC's 25k welcome offer since technically I was an AMEX member due to the approval of the BCE a couple of days before? Hope this isn't a dumb question:smileytongue:

All 3/20/2013
EXP-743
TU-687
EQ-738
FICO EQ-735
FICO-TU-677
Wallet: AMEX PRG, AMEX BCE, Discover IT, BoA PPV

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.
Established Member
dondilio

Re: 25k welcome pts

Hi tbos42! Congrats on your approvals! Great choices! Yes, you will get your welcome bonus. BCE will not affect your elegibility. Only circumstance you wouldnt get them is if you've had another charge card (Zync,Green,Gold, Platinum) in the past 90 days which is not your case. Any plans for those 25k points? Hehe enjoy!
Starting scores (FICO): 1/4/2011 TU: 536 EQ: 532 EX: ???
Current scores (FICO): 2/20/2013 TU: 675 EQ : 657 EX: 701

Re: 25k welcome pts

Thanks!  Just finished my app spree with a Chase Freedom. Didn't get instant, so I called an underwriter #, he seemed more concerned with validating my identity than anything (I have a fraud alert on my credit), five minutes later approval with $7k CL.  Chase definately the most diligent in the process I have encountered.

All 3/20/2013
EXP-743
TU-687
EQ-738
FICO EQ-735
FICO-TU-677
Wallet: AMEX PRG, AMEX BCE, Discover IT, BoA PPV

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the world will know peace.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+