Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2ND BP GAS CARD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2ND BP GAS CARD

I got another pre-approvel letter in the mail today for a bp gas card. I got this about 5 weeks ago and

pulled the trigger and got a cl of $500.00 , so my question is, can u have 2 cards or will they shot me down if

I try for it.    tks

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2ND BP GAS CARD

@Anonymous wrote:

I got another pre-approvel letter in the mail today for a bp gas card. I got this about 5 weeks ago and

pulled the trigger and got a cl of $500.00 , so my question is, can u have 2 cards or will they shot me down if

I try for it.    tks

Dunno if they will allow 2 but its possible.  My question to you would be why would you want 2 of the same gas card?

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got another pre-approval letter in the mail today for a bp gas card. I got this about 5 weeks ago and

I try for it.    tks

Dunno if they will allow 2 but its possible.  My question to you would be why would you want 2 of the same gas card?

I guess for the credit line, but I found my old pre-approval letter and they have the same Authorization Code so Not going to try it .  tks

Message 3 of 14
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was going to ask the exact same question! Man LOL

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would try for a cli on the first one. My BP gas card went from $500 to $2500. I'll never use that much, but it is nice to have a buffer.
Message 5 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Unless you had a really good chance of going from the store card to the BP Visa then I certainly wouldn't apply for it again.  

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got another pre-approval letter in the mail today for a bp gas card. I got this about 5 weeks ago and

I try for it.    tks

I guess for the credit line, but I found my old pre-approval letter and they have the same Authorization Code so Not going to try it .  tks

Good idea to compare so you're not wasting your time.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

Unless you had a really good chance of going from the store card to the BP Visa then I certainly wouldn't apply for it again.  

That what I was thinking before I seen the code being the same  but thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I would try for a cli on the first one. My BP gas card went from $500 to $2500. I'll never use that much, but it is nice to have a buffer.

I had the card for about 2 weeks and haven't used it yet and I did hit the love button, but it was a No Go Smiley Sad

do u know how offen or when I should hit the love button again , I hope it not like my Shell Card ugh,,lol   Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Luv button has never worked for me for any of my Sync cards. I used chat or called credit solutions to get my increases. If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't have known that. I would try chat first. If a no go, then call credit solutions. People find success with one or the other.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.