cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Anniversary For 4 Credit Cards - Will I see an increase in my FICO score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd Anniversary For 4 Credit Cards - Will I see an increase in my FICO score?

The following 4 accounts were opened in April 2008

Target, Macy's, Kohls, Bloomingdales.  Can I expected to see any type of increase in my FICO score?

EQ - 738  TU - 701

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Anniversary For 4 Credit Cards - Will I see an increase in my FICO score?

Everything else being equal....sure, you should.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Anniversary For 4 Credit Cards - Will I see an increase in my FICO score?

Just based on everything I've read here on the Forums, IMHO you may see a bump in your scores; but It is not going to be a major bump as it would be if you had a Visa or MC in your mix. All of your accounts are charge accounts.  Fico ways more heavily on revolving accts.

I'm in your shoes as well.  I opened 4 CCs in 04/08 and am hoping for a nice boost, however all of mine are revolving; I have no charge cards as of yet.

Without having a single revolving acct. you have spectacular scores! Or do you have any revolving accts? I'm only speculating here.

Thanks for the post.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, no major credit card.  Haven't been late during the past two years and my uti is 3 percent.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.