Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd CLI from Discover

tag
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

2nd CLI from Discover

I've finally had the card for 6th months now.

Does anyone know how long this will continuing with the fact that my account continues to stay in good standing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DI
Super Contributor

Re: 2nd CLI from Discover

Congratulations!  Your next CLI will be the first week in May and again the first week in August.  After that, you will only get CLI once per year. 

Message Edited by DI on 02-05-2010 01:08 PM
Message 2 of 7
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Oh ok. 

Thank you for the response 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 3 of 7
Regular Contributor

Hmmm I've had Discover over two years and they've never given me an increase.  Not sure why though.  I have a perfect billing history with them.  They also refuse to lower my APR. Smiley Sad

My Credit Line is $3,100, which is fine, but I don't understand why they've never given me an increase.

Message Edited by tianapb725 on 02-05-2010 04:56 PM

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@tianapb725 wrote:

Hmmm I've had Discover over two years and they've never given me an increase.  Not sure why though.  I have a perfect billing history with them.  They also refuse to lower my APR. Smiley Sad

My Credit Line is $3,100, which is fine, but I don't understand why they've never given me an increase.

Message Edited by tianapb725 on 02-05-2010 04:56 PM

What do your other CC limits look like?  Have you noticed any soft inq's from Discover?

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 7
Regular Contributor

My citi card has a CL of $13,500 and my Amex card is $10,000.  I also have a BoA and Chase that have $7K each.  I just assumed that they felt I had enough available credit, which is why they haven't given me one, but I'd still like a little love now and thenSmiley Tongue

I didn't see any soft pulls on my credit report and I just pulled it in January.  I haven't asked for one either, so not a big deal.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't worry. I have got my Discover card for 15 months now, and I haven't got a single CLI from them during that time.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.