Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 - 5 day message

tag
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

3 - 5 day message

I never got an exact answer but I'm wondering if I was gonna be approved for BCE that it would have already happen. The computer got confused and thought I already had a BCE so I called and the guy fixed it and now the app is in progress.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Re: 3 - 5 day message

When did you apply? Did you get the 3-5 day message today?

Message 2 of 12
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@killer_queen229 wrote:
I never got an exact answer but I'm wondering if I was gonna be approved for BCE that it would have already happen. The computer got confused and thought I already had a BCE so I called and the guy fixed it and now the app is in progress.

DO you have any other cards by AMEX?

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 3 of 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

For those that don't know this is continued from yesterday's thread  

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Duplicate-application/m-p/2832233#M805983

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 12
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Yeah I got Amex Blue point card almost 2 months ago. I did get it today. The computer cancelled both apps for BCE because it thought my point card was BCE. So I called and the gentleman put the app through (don't know if it was the one from last night or this morning) still says in progess and my fico score on my IT card is 731
Message 5 of 12
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

I just didn't get an answer so that's why I made another thread sorry
Message 6 of 12
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Okay, since you have an Amex already, I think you honestly have better odds at an approval. You have good limits; I'm just thinking the new accounts (especially the Blue) might spook them. I think you'll hear back at most in three days since Amex tends to be pretty fast. I also think you'll get approved for a small (1-2K) limit at first. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
enharu
Super Contributor

You will need to call in for the results. The online interface usually will not update on its own for reconsiderations.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 8 of 12
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@enharu wrote:
You will need to call in for the results. The online interface usually will not update on its own for reconsiderations.

When should I call in? So it makes no difference even if it was the computer that confused the applications?

Message 9 of 12
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

Okay, since you have an Amex already, I think you honestly have better odds at an approval. You have good limits; I'm just thinking the new accounts (especially the Blue) might spook them. I think you'll hear back at most in three days since Amex tends to be pretty fast. I also think you'll get approved for a small (1-2K) limit at first. Good luck Smiley Happy

Amex Blue has $500 limit.. so I'll either get another $500 limit with them or something slightly higher. Account has been in good standing so far though.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.