Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3-5 days wait message

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

3-5 days wait message

I must admit I hate this message.  That and the "we will notify you in writing in XX amount of days with our decision."  Im patient, patience is the top tool in credit building/rebuilding but I think the worst part in the credit game is applying and having to wait for a decision! lol

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: 3-5 days wait message

Yes i agree u already know good things come to those who wait. best results for u.

Message 2 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

You need to be patient rather than get all those toys limit......seriously i hate toys limit.....

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 9
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Just went through that...applied for a card on 11/15 and didn't get approved until today! Worked out though Smiley Happy But now I have to wait another 3-5 days to get my card in the mail D: blech!

Message 4 of 9
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

You need to be patient rather than get all those toys limit......seriously i hate toys limit.....

@Anonymous

How did you get the USAA World MC with a 4k CL?  I thought the qualifier was 5k?

Message 5 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@ccnewcc wrote:

@Anonymous

How did you get the USAA World MC with a 4k CL?  I thought the qualifier was 5k?

Partial member.......that's just a simple Cash card with 0% BT and Convinence check for 12 months. Pretty good card. My last card on app spree and bump.......4k

I love USAA.....

Message 6 of 9
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@ccnewcc wrote:

@Anonymous

Partial member.......that's just a simple Cash card with 0% BT and Convinence check for 12 months. Pretty good card. My last card on app spree and bump.......4k

I love USAA.....

No, i mean your CL.  You have 4K CL with them.  I thought you had to be approved for at least 5K to get the WMC and if not, then you get a Platinum MC.

Message 7 of 9
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/banking_credit_cards_military_groups_main

This is what I have......

Message 8 of 9
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/banking_credit_cards_military_groups_main

This is what I have......

Oh.  Hmm, well I'm confused.  haha.  

Cuz your siggy ↓↓ shows a WMC.

Anyways, Congrats!  lol

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.