Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Citi Cards?

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

3 Citi Cards?

Will Citi allow me to have three open Citi Cards? I have a Preferred Diamond Card that I have had for years, and I just apped for the Citi AA Platinum MC for the bonus. In a couple of days I plan on apping for the Visa Signature to get that bonus too. Has anyone had three Citi Cards?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Radek7752
Contributor

Re: 3 Citi Cards?

@MrCredit wrote:

Will Citi allow me to have three open Citi Cards? I have a Preferred Diamond Card that I have had for years, and I just apped for the Citi AA Platinum MC for the bonus. In a couple of days I plan on apping for the Visa Signature to get that bonus too. Has anyone had three Citi Cards?

Yes, I have 3 Citi cards and all were instant approvals with no further intervention. I have the Simplicity (have had for a few years now), the ThankYou Preferred, and the Forward. I'm not sure how different the situation would be with the AA cards, however. Citi has some mechanisms in place for those.

BoA: Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard
Chase: Sapphire Preferred (WMC)/Freedom/Amazon/Auto Loan (41k)
Citi: Thank You Preferred/Forward/Simplicity
AmEx: Zync/Blue Cash/Starwood Preferred
Discover: IT
GE: JCP/Walmart Discover
Message 2 of 3
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Re: 3 Citi Cards?

I have 3 but they are not all major cards. Citi Diamond Preferred, Home Depot and Citi Shell

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.