Established Contributor
Bella1980

3 Recon Letters sent out today

Today, I decided to send recon letters to Macys, JC penneys and HSBC as they all denied me for reasons I hoped they would get over.

1.Macys denied me for too many inquiries but they were my 4 application so I am hoping they decide to give me a lil love.

2. J C Penneys- I think I got denied for the same reason.

3. HSBC- was preappoved and then got denied for having too many HSBC accts. I thought this was pretty bogus as they seem to say that to people with 1 acct and people with 5 accts.

Its not costing me anything but 3 stamps and so I shall see what happens. I will keep everyone updated.

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Frequent Contributor
mrsanderson

Re: 3 Recon Letters sent out today

I know Hsbc pulls tht junk they did the same thing to me I was prequailfied and then denied all in the same hour lol.... so I dont want anything from HSBC ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im only dealing with other companies that allow you to have more than one card! Good luck with Pennys and Macys!!! I heard macys is a good card to have and its dual with Dillards!!!!
~EveryThing Is Within REach~FICO FORUM roCKs.....

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+