Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3% UR points on CSP

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

3% UR points on CSP

So i called the CSP number for a quick question and was wondering if anyone else knew about this, but i was told by him that the first friday every month you get triple points with your CSP card. I asked would it be 6% on dining and he said no just 3% Smiley Sad Oh well still not bad. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: 3% UR points on CSP

@Skye12329 wrote:

So i called the CSP number for a quick question and was wondering if anyone else knew about this, but i was told by him that the first friday every month you get triple points with your CSP card. I asked would it be 6% on dining and he said no just 3% Smiley Sad Oh well still not bad. 

Yes, mentioned here a lot.  I think it was a limited duration program that got renewed.

Message 2 of 4
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

Yea, they advertise it on their website. First Friday of every month they bump the dining from 2 points to 3 points per dollar.

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 3 of 4
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

Yes they are doing it till the end of the year.  Hopefully next year also.  Plan on using my CSP this Friday to get the 3% and an additional 5x with American Airlines Dining program.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.