cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Week old new Orchard acct still not showing up...

tag
JasonBourneOfCredit
Frequent Contributor

3 Week old new Orchard acct still not showing up...

I have a new Orchard account and its still not showing up on any of my credit reports. My other credit card took 2 days.

The hard inquiry is there, but nothing else. Are they notoriously slow or something?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
BrandonSS
Frequent Contributor

Re: 3 Week old new Orchard acct still not showing up...

My Capital One (just an example) didnt post until after the second statement was issued.  I would at least give it until the first statement posts. 

3/2010 - EX 555 (FAKO) EQ 542 TU 548
GOAL: 680+
Goal exceeded! - EQ - 712 TU - 701
2/2015 - 750+ across the board!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is odd is that the other card was listed that quickly.  Amex takes about six weeks.  Cap1 does take awhie as mentioned.  This is normal.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi JasonBofC,

I app'd for Orchard 12/30/08 and it didn't report on my CR's until 2/16/09.

DH app'd for Orchard on 12/30/08 and his didn't report until 3/13/09 - scared me to death!  Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience has been that Orchard is always 1 month behind on reporting Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Orchard, along with HSBC bank cards, reports your balance as of the last business day of the month, instead of your statement balance. Then they take their own sweet time about actually sending this info in.

With luck, it will be there in another week or two.

(US Bank also reports your balance as of the last business day of the month, but unlike the other two, it updates promptly.)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
wollepopolle
Established Contributor

@BrandonSS wrote:

My Capital One (just an example) didnt post until after the second statement was issued.  I would at least give it until the first statement posts. 

Ditto for my Cap. one. Give your Orchard some time. It'll show up before two months are over. I am waiting for my two month old Discover to report. So far no luck.It's nothing Orchard-typical. It's fairly common.

Message 7 of 8
JasonBourneOfCredit
Frequent Contributor

If it does take months, would they report all past months at the same time or just the oldest month and remain somewhat behind?

I NEED this credit limit to start reporting and add to my overall credit limit.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.