Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 apps one pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 apps one pull

I applied for Chase Sapphire Preferred February 11th 2013 and was instant approval (pulled EX) then afterward on february 27 applied for Chase Ink Bold Business and Chase Ink Plus Business cards in the same day. Chase pulled Experian again and also pulled TU, and EQ and was still denied.

I think maybe you got lucky or maybe this doesn't work when you apply for business cards ?
Message 11 of 13
jks3011
Established Member

I had been reading up on applying for cards. At the time i thought the 3 browser deal was to limit it to one inquiry. I didn't know that it was really used for getting the miles bonuses on multiple cards. So, i opened three different browsers, filled out all three apps and hit submit at the same time. I called recon immediately after and they showed all three apps. I never asked about how many pulls but it definitely only showed as one. I pulled the cr on here and i have usaa 3 score tracking and it shows only one also. I think i probably did just get lucky.

NFCU Sig Visa 22k / USAA World MC 15k / USAA Platinum Visa 10k / BFCU 10K / Chase Sapphire 7k / Chase Freedom 7.5k / Discover 1900 / Banana Republic 2500
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah that was my main reason for applying for both Business cards (and I used two different browsers as well). But after it went to recon, the rep pulled all three reports (didn't tell me either). So pretty much got screwed. Oh we'll I think I'll try again for the Bold only in December. This was my CSP ages a little bit as well.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.