Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days in and I'm sick of the Citi PRestige

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: 3 days in and I'm sick of the Citi PRestige

why don't they............just put it on the back............like every other card?
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 31 of 36
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I almost never use my ACTUAL prestige card anymore. I end up using my forward for all my restaurant and amazon spend (which is the bulk of what I spend $$ on) 

Used my prestige for some plane tickets, and for global entry, both of which were online. I did my 3k the first month. Haven't put a dime on it since, probably about 3 weeks. 

Message 32 of 36
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

I've only been using the card for about a day and I've already received so many compliments because everyone has to stop and take a look at the card after they swipe incorrectly. 

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

jsucool76 - saving the card so it doesn't get scratched?
Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Jmill79 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had zero problems with mine.  Why don't you just tell them ahead of time?

Same.

Yup, same here.  I usuall let them know before they swipe!

Sounds like a pain.

Yeah, "Swipe stripe is on the front" whew..im exhausted from just typing it..... I have yet to have an issue with those 6 words.

I typically become so exhausted by just saying the first three words!  Smiley Very Happy

Too much ... may need a physical if using a top shelf card exhausts you Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 36
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@spider:

nah. it got scratched the first day in my wallet. but forward earns me more rewards on dining and Amazon (5 points per dollar) and I've been putting some spend on my aviator card for the 50% bonus.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.