Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30+ Inq

tag
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

30+ Inq

Should anyone in their right mind app for Venture card with 30 Inq? Excellent relationship with Capone. I already have 2 QS 1 Sony and Kohls. What do you guys think?. I would like to enter the signature world with Capone.

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
medo
Frequent Contributor

Re: 30+ Inq

At 30+ inquires, you might as well give it a go...

Message 2 of 15
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

hey whats 3 more than you have 30... 

i don't rate your chances very high... 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 15
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

No balance on accounts open account except Amex for about 20% of limit. I wonder if I will get it. Just got approved for Paypal Extra Master card and Eddie Bauer and got CLI on Kohls.. That was all this week alone.

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 4 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Pop open the Capital One PreQual page and see what's there Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go got it & let us know what happends!  I would love to have one too.  But got 10 new cards in Nov. so I was afraid to touch it!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were they all credit card related or were they from auto loans or a mortgage?

Either way, with 30 inquiries, your scores can't be that good. I doubt you'd get it.

Message 7 of 15
medo
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Were they all credit card related or were they from auto loans or a mortgage?

Either way, with 30 inquiries, your scores can't be that good. I doubt you'd get it.

Just so you know, the number of inquiries can have zero correlation to ones credit situation.  

While the number of inquiries has an affect on ones credit score, it's isn't so important to completely devalue ones credit.

I have 35 inquiries yet I am floating around 700, and while it may not be the best, it certainly is not considered bad.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need more info. How old is your credit, what are your limits, how many cards have you opened in the last 6 months? How many inquiries in the last  6 months.

Message 9 of 15
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

I have over 40 inq on Ex and EQ .......fico 724 EQ. 734 TU, 750 EX.........thick file, still getting approvals .....recent include BBVA 20k, Amex 20k, Barclay Ring 12.5k, .........after so many inq it doesn't affect scores much at all.  Lenders vary, got denied recently for inq and pyramiding by PenFed.  Not sure how cap one looks at inq,  been denied by them previously when I had a lot fewer though.   

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.