Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

39% util- all negative

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

39% util- all negative

So Experian has NOTHING on the good side of the scale currently but it's my highest score with 615 (25 point increase since beginning of month)

I was actually surprised my util was that low, I only have 1 big credit card and then my small rebuilders and some store, but to my amazement there are like 4 of my parents credit cards that have 0 balances and VERY nice CL sitting on my reports!!!

so I know 39% isn't great, but I didn't expect everything to be negative
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: 39% util- all negative

Cheer up, EX doesn't give positive comments on screen two, only negative. They also don't offer the sim on your reports.

So even Mr. Fair and Mr. Isaac wouldn't have gotten any positive remarks on their EX reports! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: 39% util- all negative

I am happy about the 100 point increase since starting over after bk.  It's been slower than I was hoping but the report is finally as cleaned up as it's going to get except 1 collection that was placed after bk that I have not had luck getting removed yet since it was included in my bk, they are not trying to collect on it because they realize there error but they also won't remove it!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.