Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd discover CLI in less than a month

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3rd discover CLI in less than a month

Holy hit Discover is handing out free CLI's . Got the 2-3 day message a couple times in between those increases .
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
CluelessJohn
Contributor

Re: 3rd discover CLI in less than a month

Thanks for the tip.  $3200 to $4200 with a couple of clicks.

Chase Freedom Visa ($15K) Chase Freedom Flex ($15K) Chase Amazon Prime ($9K) USAA Limitless ($20K) AMEX BCE ($30K) CapOne QuickSilver ($15K) Citi DC ($20.5K) Citi Custom Cash ($5K) Discover It ($7.5K) BOA Cash Rewards ($5K) BOA MLB ($13K) USBank Cash+($10K) WF Active Cash ($8K)
FICO 8 ~800
Message 2 of 22
baller4life
Super Contributor

You guys are late for the party!! Smiley Happy They've been in an extra giving mood for a couple months now. The trend seems to be success every 2 weeks. Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 22
yfan
Valued Contributor

Which is what baffles me - then why are some people just stuck? For those of you who have had successive increases, how long have you had your card? I ask because mine is less than a year old.

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Uv had the card since January
Message 5 of 22
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

I've had mine for 3 years .. but they gave me only a $500 increase when I used the luv button .. a month before that they gave me an autoCLI of $500 .. Discover is stingy with me!

@yfan wrote:

Which is what baffles me - then why are some people just stuck? For those of you who have had successive increases, how long have you had your card? I ask because mine is less than a year old.

Current Cards:
Message 6 of 22
leoment
Frequent Contributor

@yfan wrote:

I've had my card since 2011 (was a More card originally). I got an increase this morning, and another just over two weeks ago.  Will probably try again either near the end of the month or next month.

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 7 of 22
baller4life
Super Contributor

A year now. But it was 10 months old when I got first increase.
Message 8 of 22
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I just hit the button and got a no.........They should probably start giving me one considering my other limits.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
You guys are late for the party!! Smiley Happy They've been in an extra giving mood for a couple months now. The trend seems to be success every 2 weeks. Smiley Wink

Guys, please be on the alert when Baller post a new message on approvals- she will tell us when its time to hit it again Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.