Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party checkouts and Cashback

tag
YahComb
Established Contributor

3rd party checkouts and Cashback

So i know a lot of you probably were using your discover cards this past weekend with the online 5% + shopdiscover holiday bonus.

over on slickdeals a lot of people report problems getting their cashback using shopdiscover, so i was in a bit of a dilemma, because at Tigerdirect they had some good promos (30 off with v. me checkout on black friday, 20 off with v. me basically all of november and cyber monday) and i wasn't sure if i used the v. me that it would negate shop discovers bonus (althought v. me website says your cashback should work normally)

so i made a few orders last weekend w/ discover

1 from ABT using normal checkout

2 from Tigerdirect using the V. Me promos

the ABT purchase i got my shopdiscover cashback confirmation like a day later. I was starting to get worried about the Tigerdirect purchases though, especially since they did this weird thing where they disappeared for a few days after falling off the temporary authorizations.

But today i finally got a shopdiscover cashback confirmation-well for one of the orders at least. so ill see how long it takes for the other one to get a confirmation, hope i dont have to wrestle with them for it like some of the people on slickdeals

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.