Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.99% APR CITI AA CARD!

tag
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

4.99% APR CITI AA CARD!

well its been a while since ive posted on the forums, but i need to inform you guys that when I called citi today I asked to lower my apr again on both my AA Plat and AA Gold card and they both got lowered from 7.24 down to prime plus 1.74 or 4.99% its the lowest of any of my cards! Citi is awsome with lowering APRS!

also PS since last I posted ive been approved for a Amex Plat and Amex BRG business card.

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Re: 4.99% APR CITI AA CARD!

Fantastic news. Congrats!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pft. We can't even get the Prestige lower than 14.99 right now!
Message 3 of 9
pip3man
Valued Contributor

I'm having a hard time believing this one but I ain't trying to insinuate anything. Congrats tho!

Message 4 of 9
score_building
Senior Contributor

Really? May be the best APRD in recent history if it sticks. Congrats OP but would be surprised to find it an easily replicatable outcome. 

This is not the ideal timing/economic climate for ultra low APR, nor is Citi known for it, most issuers are offering APRD that keep card holders in the double digits, anticipating eventual prime rate increases. 

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 9
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

I'm having a hard time believing this one but I ain't trying to insinuate anything. Congrats tho!

4.99.png

any other proof that I can show?

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 6 of 9
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Amazing APR! Well done.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lukepwnsall wrote:

well its been a while since ive posted on the forums, but i need to inform you guys that when I called citi today I asked to lower my apr again on both my AA Plat and AA Gold card and they both got lowered from 7.24 down to prime plus 1.74 or 4.99% its the lowest of any of my cards! Citi is awsome with lowering APRS!

also PS since last I posted ive been approved for a Amex Plat and Amex BRG business card.

That is a very good APR.. Good job!!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow congrats that's an amazing rate Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.