cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

tag
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

Best Buy Store Card- $800 ( 3 months ago)

American Express Zync- No Pre-Set but I checked my available spending limit and it was up to $13,500( 2 months ago)

Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards- $1200 Low-limit but I'm ok for now ( 1 1/2months ago)

Bank of America BankAmericard CLI- From $3000 to $4000 ( 3 weeks ago)

Bank of America American Express Accelerated Rewards- $1000 Low-Limit but I'm ok for now ( 2 weeks ago)

Bank of America CLI( BankAmericard) $1000! (Today)!

- I'm so done applying and requesting CLI. I still have AMEX blue in sight though, I'll wait 6 months for that one.

TU- 704

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

Congratulations CreditKid !!   Keep up your good work   Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
ferrari
Regular Contributor

noRe: 4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

Good stuff. I just hope you didn't get the HSBC tier 2 Best Buy card with a fixed CL.

How did you get 2 CLIs on BankAmeriCard in less than 1 month btw? Did you have to ask for it?

Message 3 of 11
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Re: noRe: 4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

@ferrari wrote:

Good stuff. I just hope you didn't get the HSBC tier 2 Best Buy card with a fixed CL.

How did you get 2 CLIs on BankAmeriCard in less than 1 month btw? Did you have to ask for it?

Yes, I requested it with the CSR. The CSR was impressed by my card apr% (7.24) and said you definately would have a chance of being approved. So then I went ahead and requested one. BAM! $1000! Hey, even though it's $1000, it's helping my ULTI, so I'm happy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Alexander Dumas
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ferrari wrote:

Is there a way of telling what tier card you have?

Message 5 of 11
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Sorry I'm a newbie, what do you mean by tier?

-Alexander Dumas
Message 6 of 11
ferrari
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ferrari wrote:

If you use the request CLI button and you get an instant denial then they send you a letter saying that you were approved for the maximum credit limit that you qualify for and your card is a tier 2. Or you can call CSR and find out.

I wish I applied in store for the chase card instead. If you apply online you get the HSBC and if you don't qualify for a tier 1 card you end up with a tier 2 card with a fixed CL.

Message 7 of 11
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

If you use the request CLI button and you get an instant denial then they send you a letter saying that you were approved for the maximum credit limit that you qualify for and your card is a tier 2. Or you can call CSR and find out.

I wish I applied in store for the chase card instead. If you apply online you get the HSBC and if you don't qualify for a tier 1 card you end up with a tier 2 card with a fixed CL.

Oh that's interesting. I believe my card is tier 1 card because I applied at the branch and I get CLI periodically..

-Alexander Dumas
Message 8 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ferrari wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ferrari wrote:

i applied at the branch and still got the HSBC, with a $1800 cl.  I  wonder whats my fix CL Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.