Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

[ Edited ]

Best Buy Store Card- $800 ( 3 months ago)

American Express Zync- No Pre-Set but I checked my available spending limit and it was up to $13,500( 2 months ago)

Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards- $1200 Low-limit but I'm ok for now ( 1 1/2months ago)

Bank of America BankAmericard CLI- From $3000 to $4000 ( 3 weeks ago)

Bank of America American Express Accelerated Rewards- $1000 Low-Limit but I'm ok for now ( 2 weeks ago)

Bank of America CLI( BankAmericard) $1000! (Today)!

- I'm so done applying and requesting CLI. I still have AMEX blue in sight though, I'll wait 6 months for that one.

TU- 704

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Re: 4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

Congratulations CreditKid !!   Keep up your good work   :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Regular Contributor
ferrari

noRe: 4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

Good stuff. I just hope you didn't get the HSBC tier 2 Best Buy card with a fixed CL.

How did you get 2 CLIs on BankAmeriCard in less than 1 month btw? Did you have to ask for it?

Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

Re: noRe: 4 Approvals & 2 CLI all in 3 Months!!! I'M SO HAPPY!

[ Edited ]

ferrari wrote:

Good stuff. I just hope you didn't get the HSBC tier 2 Best Buy card with a fixed CL.

How did you get 2 CLIs on BankAmeriCard in less than 1 month btw? Did you have to ask for it?

Yes, I requested it with the CSR. The CSR was impressed by my card apr% (7.24) and said you definately would have a chance of being approved. So then I went ahead and requested one. BAM! $1000! Hey, even though it's $1000, it's helping my ULTI, so I'm happy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Alexander Dumas
Regular Contributor
Cyrion

ferrari wrote:

Is there a way of telling what tier card you have?

Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

Sorry I'm a newbie, what do you mean by tier?

-Alexander Dumas
Regular Contributor
ferrari

[ Edited ]

Cyrion wrote:

ferrari wrote:

If you use the request CLI button and you get an instant denial then they send you a letter saying that you were approved for the maximum credit limit that you qualify for and your card is a tier 2. Or you can call CSR and find out.

I wish I applied in store for the chase card instead. If you apply online you get the HSBC and if you don't qualify for a tier 1 card you end up with a tier 2 card with a fixed CL.

Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

If you use the request CLI button and you get an instant denial then they send you a letter saying that you were approved for the maximum credit limit that you qualify for and your card is a tier 2. Or you can call CSR and find out.

I wish I applied in store for the chase card instead. If you apply online you get the HSBC and if you don't qualify for a tier 1 card you end up with a tier 2 card with a fixed CL.

Oh that's interesting. I believe my card is tier 1 card because I applied at the branch and I get CLI periodically..

-Alexander Dumas
Super Contributor
concorduser

Congrats

Frequent Contributor
ladydi

ferrari wrote:

Cyrion wrote:

ferrari wrote:

i applied at the branch and still got the HSBC, with a $1800 cl.  I  wonder whats my fix CL :smileyindifferent:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}