Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 CSP's!

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

4 CSP's!

Man, I have received 4 CSP's! 2 with chips and 2 without. I just called Chase and had them stopped sending me any more cards!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 4 CSP!

Well you have that as your avatar.  How many times did you call them to get the one with EMV?  They don't send them out of the blue for no reason.

Message 2 of 8
mnavas
Frequent Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:
Man, I have received 4 CSP! 2 with chips and 2 without. I just called Chase and had them stopped sending me any more cards!

Wow that's crazy!!! Why would they do that?

Message 3 of 8
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

well Chase figured you would ruin 1 pretty fast so they decided to send you some spare ones...they knew you would always like a nice and shiny one...LOL
Message 4 of 8
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@finstar

Only one time. The rep told me that they were upgrading all CSP card holders with the chip version currently. That's why I received my 2nd one with the chip. I guess their system cannot filter those who have mannually requested one before.
Message 5 of 8
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@lg8302ch

I guess...Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 8
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@mnavas

Who knows...
Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@DigitalArk wrote:
@FinStar

Only one time. The rep told me that they were upgrading all CSP card holders with the chip version currently. That's why I received my 2nd one with the chip. I guess their system cannot filter those who have mannually requested one before.

Correct - the system cannot stop an auto-generated card if it was already processed in the conversion batch.  I received a new one (automaticlly) a few weeks ago and then requested the plastic version, so those are the only two recent replacements.. thus far.  The old ones are still valid so they're still good (usage-wise) until all of them expire, plus never had any issues using the CSP abroad before the EMV was added.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.