Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$400 Cash Back after Spending $1K in 90 Days with NFL Card

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: $400 Cash Back after Spending $1K in 90 Days with NFL Card

OK. Thanks for the quick replies!  That turns a no brainer into possibly an app regret.  My only account under 6 months old is my CASH+ but it's not even reporting yet. I have 3 inq on TU in the last year.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 11 of 84
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Anyone know how sensitive they are to utilization?

Message 12 of 84
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

If you pick the Packers the bonus actually goes to -$50.  Thats right you owe them!Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 84
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I could not resist the $400 bucks!  I was instantly approved for 5k, I called in and she upped it to 6K on a recon.  I also heard they offer generous promotions throughout the year so I'll keep the card for now. Smiley Happy

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 14 of 84
guydiver
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

If you pick the Packers the bonus actually goes to -$50.  Thats right you owe them!Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very Happy

Actually, if you pick the Packers, it's a simultaneous possession deal.  You get the bonus, but they get to keep it.Smiley Mad

Message 15 of 84
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@guydiver wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Actually, if you pick the Packers, it's a simultaneous possession deal.  You get the bonus, but they get to keep it.Smiley Mad

Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 16 of 84
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

I could not resist the $400 bucks!  I was instantly approved for 5k, I called in and she upped it to 6K on a recon.  I also heard they offer generous promotions throughout the year so I'll keep the card for now. Smiley Happy

What did your score and util look like? I'm begging to pull the trigger on this one, but I have to wait until my CLIs show up to take my util from 19% to 10%.

Message 17 of 84
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

We pulled the trigger this morning. Got $7,500 limit. We did it in my husband's name. His last TU from WalMart was 813. He has about 13% util. Also, he just got the WalMart Discover approx. 3 weeks ago. But before that he hadn't had new credit in a couple of years.

So....now we have a Cowboys MasterCard.

Yes....Cowboys.

Message 18 of 84
flowfaster
Established Contributor

@SwampSystems wrote:

@flowfaster wrote:

What did your score and util look like? I'm begging to pull the trigger on this one, but I have to wait until my CLIs show up to take my util from 19% to 10%.

My Walmart TU is 760 and my util was a 1%.  I have a short history though.

Message 19 of 84
Jlu
Established Contributor

If I was going to put the effort into getting a visa siggy approval I sure as **bleep** wouldn't waste it on a 2%-on-NFL-purchases-only card.

LOL, pitiful.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 20 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.