Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4506-t question

tag
Marcos8
Established Contributor

4506-t question

when Amex asks for 4506t form is it for the most recent tax return? The last couple of years returns? Also I have read that last years tax returns aren't available until around August... Do I need to wait to the end of August or is the beginning ok? 

I am am planning a CLI attempt for them in a few months. I made it to 27k without the request for tax transcripts so far. When in August would be the best time to ask for this CLI if I want my most recent return to be available to them ( I know they may not even ask but I want to be prepared and want my last year/ last 2 years available to them if they ask). Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4506-t question

I just did one and IIRC it asked for the last two that would be available and informed you how long it took for the current ones to be available (which you know). I'd say if you don't care that they get 14 and 13 instead of 15 and 14, then you wouldn't have to wait. If your income is substatially higher in 15 and you want to be sure that's included, then I'd wait (but I'm not sure until when).

(I am absolutely not an expert). 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.