cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 + 3%cashback on myFico with Ebates!!

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: $5 + 3%cashback on myFico with Ebates!!

@ JustMe3 wrote:

Thanks for the info... Quick question; which credit bureau does Synchrony pull for the Ebates Visa? Is it a tough card to get?

99 percent tu. sometimes ex. but yes. its their hardest to get. over 700 will get it for you usually.

Message 11 of 15
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Kostya1992 wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Kostya1992 wrote:

I see you have a Barclays & an AMEX, that gets you your scores Smiley Happy

Yes. also a Discover. so i get Transunion and Experian for sure. But i don't get EQ. and the others just update whenever. Also i do have the Wally. which i can get transunion anytime. but. i figure eq is worth a couple dollars. Smiley Embarassed

Unless there is something on EQ that there isn't on EX & TU (other then inquiries), I'd just take the CreditKarma score. But hey if you have extra $$$ more power to you Smiley Happy

You do have a valid point. and i may cancel again. which i did last month. and yes. all 3 reports has exactly the same information. crystal clean at last. before i was fighting for my only collection to come on. so i wanted to see. i guess. its wasting money right now. just to see scores. i don't have any other vices. so i guess i can waste my money here. hehehe.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@ JustMe3 wrote:

Thanks for the info... Quick question; which credit bureau does Synchrony pull for the Ebates Visa? Is it a tough card to get?

99 percent tu. sometimes ex. but yes. its their hardest to get. over 700 will get it for you usually.

Thanks Taxi818

Message 13 of 15
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Synchrony almost always pulls TU, but there have been reports of them pulling EX. 

I live in NC and TU was pulled for me...my TU was 703 and my baddies are all over 6 years old.  According to what I have read, it can be a bit trickier to get than their store cards.  I hope this is helpful!! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 14 of 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Kostya1992 wrote:

I see you have a Barclays & an AMEX, that gets you your scores Smiley Happy

Amex is a serious tease with their FICO offering.

2 of their cards and debating picking up one of their business cards for my side gigs too and I haven't seen hide nor hair of this thing called Amex FICO since it was first posted on the forum what, six months or more ago?  Not certain at this point if we'll ever get it, thinking they're waiting to see how well Chase does with their marketing campaign with the Slate before committing to it.  

Admittedly I'm not a fantastic customer anymore from Amex's perspective if I ever was previously which may factor.

@OP: nice find!

        
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.