Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5-7 day wait-Chase SWA Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

5-7 day wait-Chase SWA Visa

I applied for this card admittedly a few days after being instantly approved for the Freedom.  I received the dreaded message and that was last Tuesday evening.  Called today, still under review.   Anyone have any experience with having to wait for a status on a chase card and how long did you actually have to wait?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

Re: 5-7 day wait-Chase SWA Visa

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for this card admittedly a few days after being instantly approved for the Freedom.  I received the dreaded message and that was last Tuesday evening.  Called today, still under review.   Anyone have any experience with having to wait for a status on a chase card and how long did you actually have to wait?  Thanks!

What are your scores

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
john398
Senior Contributor

when you called did you call the back door # and speak with a credit analyst? they usually can review over the phone

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok Thank you, I called the backdoor line.  I was initially just being transferred over from the automated status line.  I just had to verify some personal information because I moved recently.  They approved me $3500 CL!   I applied on the last day of the offer for 50k points.  I wonder if I will still get them even though I wasnt officially approved until 1 week later. 

My credit scores are all over the place because Im not all that familiar with all the different computer systems. 

Chase Internal Score 695

Myfico TU 633

Equifax via Cap 1 approval letter  664

Experian card denial: 656

CK: 698

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

also CK said my chance of getting approved for this card was "Poor."  Maybe it helps to have a frequently used chase checking account, IDK. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval.  Is it a sure thing we can get approved for up to 3 Chase cards?  Thanks!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval.  Is it a sure thing we can get approved for up to 3 Chase cards?  Thanks!

Thanks! and I have no clue.  I have 2 CC's and a debit card.  Im guessing you might be able to from what Ive read. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.