Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

5% cash back on travel from Chase???

Unbelievable! I got an e-mail telling me to sign up for 5% cash back on gas, hotels, airlines, and car rentals, 7/1 through 9/30, and when I clicked on the button, it actually worked! :smileysurprised:

This is the first time ever, since they ended the Borders Visa and switched me to Freedom, that I have actually been able to register for any goodies. Still don't have the classic Freedom 3% bit, of course.

Sheesh, now I'm going to have to start saying nice things about Chase. :smileytongue:

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Frequent Contributor
moonman

Re: 5% cash back on travel from Chase???

congrats!:smileyhappy: (wish i had a dancing smiley for ya)   

Moderator Emeritus
psychic

FINALLY!!!

I know you've been waiting for this for a very long time!

Congratulations!

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Regular Contributor

I also got this email.  I'm thinking it could have something to do with me transferring my balance from Chase to Citi recently.  Chase jacked my rate to 15.24% right after doing a BT a year ago.  Citi gave me 18 months 0%.  Then Chase cut my CL from 7K to 4.4K...I'm not happy with them :smileysad: Maybe I'll use it for some gas to keep it active.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
Uborrow-Upay

[ Edited ]

psychic wrote:

FINALLY!!!

I know you've been waiting for this for a very long time!

Congratulations!

+1

It's about time!  Congrats, hauling!  :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}