Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5% cash back on travel from Chase???

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

5% cash back on travel from Chase???

Unbelievable! I got an e-mail telling me to sign up for 5% cash back on gas, hotels, airlines, and car rentals, 7/1 through 9/30, and when I clicked on the button, it actually worked! Smiley Surprised

This is the first time ever, since they ended the Borders Visa and switched me to Freedom, that I have actually been able to register for any goodies. Still don't have the classic Freedom 3% bit, of course.

Sheesh, now I'm going to have to start saying nice things about Chase. Smiley Tongue

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Re: 5% cash back on travel from Chase???

congrats!Smiley Happy (wish i had a dancing smiley for ya)   

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY!!!

I know you've been waiting for this for a very long time!

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 5
Regular Contributor

I also got this email.  I'm thinking it could have something to do with me transferring my balance from Chase to Citi recently.  Chase jacked my rate to 15.24% right after doing a BT a year ago.  Citi gave me 18 months 0%.  Then Chase cut my CL from 7K to 4.4K...I'm not happy with them Smiley Sad Maybe I'll use it for some gas to keep it active.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 7/8/10: TU - 738 EQ - 750
Previous Score: 1/22/10: TU - 703 EQ - 714
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

FINALLY!!!

I know you've been waiting for this for a very long time!

Congratulations!

+1

It's about time!  Congrats, hauling!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.