cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 statement credit from AMEX for every $25 BP gas purchase if you sync you account with twitter

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: $5 statement credit from AMEX for every $25 BP gas purchase if you sync you account with twitter

@Beane wrote:

@ksjhwk wrote:
Has anybody received more than one BP statement credit yet? I received one on Saturday for a Thursday purchase but haven't received one for a Sunday purchase. I received the thank you for using your synced card email both times but noticed today that on the Amex website the offer is showing as redeemed. Now I'm wondering if I'll get more than the one credit?

As of this morning I've received my second $5 BP credit.

thats good, so BP is everytime and exxon and murphy is just once, right?

Message 41 of 43
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: $5 statement credit from AMEX for every $25 BP gas purchase if you sync you account with twitter

@Beane wrote:

@ksjhwk wrote:
Has anybody received more than one BP statement credit yet? I received one on Saturday for a Thursday purchase but haven't received one for a Sunday purchase. I received the thank you for using your synced card email both times but noticed today that on the Amex website the offer is showing as redeemed. Now I'm wondering if I'll get more than the one credit?

As of this morning I've received my second $5 BP credit.

I just received my $5 BP credit from this past weekend. I'll be filling up again at a BP and putting it on Amex. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 42 of 43
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

John398 I can tell you for sure exxon is just once. I did it then dh did it with his au and we just got credit from the first one.

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.