Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 Amazon Bonus for Discover it New Applications

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$50 Amazon Bonus for Discover it New Applications

Stumbled upon this offer on Amazon, for anyone interested in applying for a Discover it.

• If you're approved, Discover will mail your new credit card and a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card will automatically be loaded to your Amazon.com account within 3 days.

I belive you would have to apply through Amazon to get the $50 bonus, and I would certainly confirm with Discover that this offer qualifies for the Double Cash Back for the first year. 

Here is the link to the offer:

"https://www.amazon.com/gp/cobrandcard/marketing.html?ie=UTF8&dasin=B01FBQ4986&imp=A2LRS8FL8AA1AK&inc...

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

Re: $50 Amazon Bonus for Discover it New Applications

Looks really good!

On the benefit chart, the first one says "get dollar-for-dollar match...". So i think you still get the 2X back, just like you apply thru Discover.com

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where was that a week ago?  lol, damn ;(  Thanks for the share though!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

dang I just applied through Discover's site... oh well

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best scenario is get a recommendation code or invitation from a current Discover user. You and the existing user BOTH get $50. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reminder Monoglot. The Amazon bonus is still a good option for people who do not have access to a referral.

There are also occasional promotions involving Amazon and Discover where if you pay with the accumulated "Discover cash back" you receive a $15 discount off your purchase.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.