Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$50 Annual Fee

tag
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

$50 Annual Fee

US Bank has a Skypass Secured Visa that seems simple to get, but it has a $50 annual fee. Is that too much for a secured card?

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
DI
Super Contributor

Re: $50 Annual Fee

@missypants wrote:

US Bank has a Skypass Secured Visa that seems simple to get, but it has a $50 annual fee. Is that too much for a secured card?

Yes it is!

Message 2 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

It would be too much for me.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO, it depends what you are comparing it to and what your options are, as well as what your interest in a relationship with US Bank is.

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I would pay the fee, wouldn't care about that and USbank is great to get in bed with however keep in mind the only thing usbank seems to care about to un-secure a card is a 680 credit score... if that is not going to be an issue in a year then I would go for it
Message 5 of 9
Achase
Regular Contributor

speaking about getting in bed with a bank....smh.  i think BofA is a better bank to sleep with being that their Americard Visa has no annual fee as far as i remeber. lol

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: 522
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I thought so to when I got a Bank of America 2 years ago and then it un-secured at 10 months and then 6 months later they closed the account with no warning. I will never bank with them again
Message 7 of 9
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what CR U.S. Bank uses also does anyone know if they are BK friendly for this card? I know that BofA is not BK friendly for there secured cards.

Thanks

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

i had bk and got the bank of america, I had to recon.

USBank is bk friendly for sure 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.