Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

504 EQ and Baddies

any idea if there is a low CL CC for me that is not secured?
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

Re: 504 EQ and Baddies

I am having a hard time getting one with scores from 585 - 619
although my biggest hitch is a Tax lien...
Contributor
meg

Here are the cards I got:

518 fico, around 530's fako scores.

Imagine gold card is great because everyone is approved, as long as you live in a state that offers the card, (you cant be in like 4 states, see the terms on their site)  it comes in two starting CL; 70 with 15 annual fee, and 300 with 150 annual fee.  The fee is ridiculous, but you can pay it over a full year in monthly payments, and it's a quick application.  The interest is high also, 19.5%, so try not to charge what you cant pay for. They pull Equifax only. I applied on 7/20, immediate approval. I payed the $5.00 fee to open an account 7/21.  I got an email Monday saying they mailed the card.  I got the paperwork with account numbers and balance and terms yesterday & my card should be here today or tomorrow.  They do frequent CLI.  I got the $300.00 unsecured.  Reports to all three bureaus.

Orchard bank is kind of annoying, they hold the check for the processing fee for two weeks, before they can open the account.  I got approved for the Orchard Bank Silver MasterCard , no set up/ processing fee, but had to pay annual fee to get the card.  Annual fee is $49, I got CL $500 no monthly fees, 14% apr.  Who freaking knows when the card will come, they move at a snail's pace.

Eventually you want to be at a point where you can apply for a card that has no fees like annual fee, or monthly fees, or processing fees, or high interest.

I need to get up like 100 pts before I can get even half of those things.
Frequent Contributor
Tmleverage

Thanks for the tip I Meg got approved for the imagine with 300 CL...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}