Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50K Rewards points AMex PRG!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

50K Rewards points AMex PRG!

Hello All,

I logged in to my aacount this pm and saw I got 50,301 points on my rewards on my PRG with another 1,000 points pending and also saw on my BCP I received my statement credit of $150. Thank you Amex Smiley Happy!!!

By the way, how can I use this Rewards points on my PRG? sorry, I admit I have not read all of benefits that came with the packet Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: 50K Rewards points AMex PRG!

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

I logged in to my aacount this pm and saw I got 50,301 points on my rewards on my PRG with another 1,000 points pending and also saw on my BCP I received my statement credit of $150. Thank you Amex Smiley Happy!!!

By the way, how can I use this Rewards points on my PRG? sorry, I admit I have not read all of benefits that came with the packet Smiley Sad

Congrats. i pced my green to prg and i got nothing. many ways to use your points. travel. Restaurants, hotels. just pay for your items with points. Think if you are sophisticated. you can get more value out of certain things. Example. i paid for a meal with points. the meal was like 14 dollars. But i used 700 points only to pay for it. I also admit i need to learn more about using the points.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

Congrats. i pced my green to prg and i got nothing. many ways to use your points. travel. Restaurants, hotels. just pay for your items with points. Think if you are sophisticated. you can get more value out of certain things. Example. i paid for a meal with points. the meal was like 14 dollars. But i used 700 points only to pay for it. I also admit i need to learn more about using the points.

Thank you for the info. ... Wow! That's good to know Smiley Happy.  I definitely have to research more of the benefits of my PRG since I already have about 51,000 + points Smiley Happy. I'm planning on going vacation next year outside the country somewhere around June 2016. Can I use the points like maybe purchasing the ticket? 

Message 3 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

Thank you for the info. ... Wow! That's good to know Smiley Happy.  I definitely have to research more of the benefits of my PRG since I already have about 51,000 + points Smiley Happy. I'm planning on going vacation next year outside the country somewhere around June 2016. Can I use the points like maybe purchasing the ticket? 

The way it works is you make the purchase then you pay for the purchase with the points. so you don't pay real money. the points are in lieu of cash.

Message 4 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

one option:  2 round trip from boston to dublin ireland = 50k MR's via aer lingus.    heck, you can use them at mcdonalds now.

congrats on the bonuses

Message 5 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

@elim wrote:

one option:  2 round trip from boston to dublin ireland = 50k MR's via aer lingus.    heck, you can use them at mcdonalds now.

congrats on the bonuses

So true. i went thru the Drive thru at mcdonalds. Soon as i charded it amex sent me a text saying i could pay for the mcdonalds with points. It was 1 mr point per penny. so 6.72 cents was 672 points.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

congrats on the bonuses

Lol Smiley Happy. Thanks for the info. Good to know I can use it at McDonalds! I love their fries Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

The way it works is you make the purchase then you pay for the purchase with the points. so you don't pay real money. the points are in lieu of cash.

Thank you taxi818 Smiley Happy. I'm just so glad I got this points. I totally forgot about the points rewards until I logged in this pm and saw these reward points and my credit statement of $150 on my BCP Smiley Happy. ... I love Amex!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.