Not applicable

Re: 6 Month Gardening Challenge (pact)

Ill try

Message 11 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in!  Smiley Very Happy

Waiting on the EO for my Venture, but took the hits on 2/7! I want to garden until my birthday, December 15th. Im gonna hit AARP (the card) and BoA Cash Rewards on that day!

Message 12 of 71
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Already there, but I plan to stay until at least May of this year. I'll probably need to purchase a car around then, and if I do, I plan to hit up DCU for both the car loan and credit card. I'd also love to hit up maybe one or two more credit unions for credit cards. And maybe in like a year or two, hit up Chase for a Freedom. If Huntington ever opens up the Voice card nationally, I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself in the garden. Smiley Very Happy

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 13 of 71
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Smiley Happy

In, coming out date in sig.
Signature needs updating
Message 14 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

18 Inq TU

9 Inq EQ

3 Inq EX

Yup, rebuilding is over and I could use six months off gardening.  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 71
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

It's kind of mindlessly easy when you have all the cards you want...

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 16 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in, only because a home loan is in the future as soon as I'm out of the army. I should be out by November. Just did an app spree the other day. 

Message 17 of 71
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

I've been gardening and will continue to do so until further notice. ☺
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 18 of 71
elim
Senior Contributor

My one year journey ended at 4 months (car loan) so i officially have 4 days clean. One problem i found was because i took an inquiry/loan i grabbed a couple CC's JUST because i was leaving the garden. No remorse here at all, just strange that when my toe got wet i had to jump all in. observation worth noticing.

good luck all on your 6 month.

Message 19 of 71
happypill
Valued Contributor

Plan is to be in garden until July, but really it will be whenever I feel comfortable in apping for a couple of cards I have my eye on.  Long-term plan is a home loan about 12 months from now.

Message 20 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.