Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 months SinceOpening Thank u Citi

tag
plasticguy
Established Contributor

6 months SinceOpening Thank u Citi

Your credit line can be immediately increased by $2,000.00 for a total new credit line of $12,900.00. During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled. Please indicate below whether or not you accept this amount. If you want a lower credit line, call Customer Service at 1-888-766-2484. Outside the U.S., call 605-335-2222. Citi Diamond Pre opened October 19th 2011 Still at 0% until July 2013 Current balance $2957: Equifax 808 Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re: 6 months SinceOpening Thank u Citi

Actually that was the Citi Dividend, not the Preferrred
Message 2 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: 6 months SinceOpening Thank u Citi

was that an email or did you have to click on something on the website?

Message 3 of 10
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Re: 6 months Since Opening Thank u Citi

I hit the luv button, filled out the form that just asked for salary and the amount I wanted and that was the response, I also did receive an email immediately after: This email confirms the following action completed online for your Citi Credit Card account ending in 5028. See detail(s) below: Credit Line Increase Request and Instant Approval: Your credit line increase request was instantly approved on April 19, 2012 for $2,000.00. Your new credit limit is effective immediately. Quality service and the security of your account are of great importance to us. If any of the above information is inaccurate, please contact us immediately at 1-800-347-4934.

Message 4 of 10
john398
Senior Contributor

Congrats, sounds like you never know if its going to be a hard pull or soft pull with there love button

Message 5 of 10
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congratulations! Was it 6 mos fro approval or immediately after your 6th statement?

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 6 of 10
plasticguy
Established Contributor

Thanks, it has to be 6 months from the opening date. I tried after the 6th statement on the 13th and was told to try on the19th Which was the actual opening date
Message 7 of 10
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Congrats on the increase.  I posted a similar question a little bit ago about the love button.  I see that same form but my card is only 3 months old.  Did you see it before the 6 month mark on your account, or did you just wait to try it on the exact 6 month date?  How did they notify you?

Message 8 of 10
plasticguy
Established Contributor

The form is always there , you will be denied if your account is only 3 months old. You must wait 6 months to request an increase. They used to give them out every 3 , but they have stopped. When I filled the form out they gave me an offer to accept and so I did, and was told no report was pulled. if you reject the offer and ask for more it will be a hard. I waited to six months to the date of opening, not the beginning of the 6th month
Message 9 of 10
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Does anyone knows what happens if you decline but then don't qualify for the amount you wanted? Do they still extend the initial offer? Or what if you accept but want more, can you still request a manual review?

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.