Valued Member
k84

Re: 6 months with Chase, but no CLI.

[ Edited ]

lg8302ch wrote:
Chase is also very conservative with CLI and it looks to me a whole lot easier to get a new card than a CLI.

I have had my Freedom card with Chase for almost 4 years and only received 1 CLI ($1500 to $2300) within the first year of having it. I used it for basically everything and always paid in full every month but never had any further increases.

When I applied for the CSP they gave me a limit almost 5 times more than what they have on my Freedom card. Go figure.

I now use the CSP for most purchases so the Freedom CL doesn't bother me too much anymore. I will never apply for a CLI that requires a HP so hopefully one day they will increase it without me asking.

FICO: EQ: 749 | EX: 754 | TU: 776    FAKO: EQ+: 728 | EX+: 728, EX CS: 787 | TU+: 737, TU CK: 754    Gardening until 1/31/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}