cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 more Months till my BIG App Spree!! :)

tag
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

6 more Months till my BIG App Spree!! :)

It seems like my App spree keeps getting pushed back, 1st it was supposed to be this March since this Month is the Year Mark since my last HP. (PLATINUM SPADE!), then i set it for June. NOW I'm going with September Definitely and i can't Wait! Does anyone find themselves pushing back their App Sprees?? LoL
MyFico.com has my Score between 716-747 in September! These are the Things I'm Applying for:

Amex BCE
Discover
Citi Dividend
Macy's
CU Auto Loan
CU LOC
Target
CareCredit CLI

I'm soo confident that I'm gonna get Instant Approval on all... I've been planning this since 2011. I can't wait to share the good news with you guys when the time comes!! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Re: 6 more Months till my BIG App Spree!! :)

that's probably a good order to apply for them in too. the care credit CLI you can ask for any time. it's a sp. won't hurt your scores.

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 2 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@NJTurnpike wrote:

that's probably a good order to apply for them in too. the care credit CLI you can ask for any time. it's a sp. won't hurt your scores.

Actually, Care Credit is a wierd duck for GE: it pulls EQ, and it's a HP for CLI's.

        
Message 3 of 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1. Good luck and hopefully you get approved for every last one of them when you app

Message 4 of 8
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

You sound like you have really good patience control. Lol. Good luck !

Message 5 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 8
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

One word of caution is that adding all of those accounts at once will push the envelope for most people to meet bonus spending requirements. It is difficult when you first add so much available credit not to use it to meet those spending requirements, but in the long run it may set you back a step in your financial goals. So just be careful to plan the timing so that you aren't pressured to spend $8,000 in the first 3 months or something outrageous like that. Unless you are a big earner/spender, in which case, nothing to see here Smiley Happy

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 7 of 8
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Thank You Soo much guys for the support and encouragement... Oh please believe September, you guys will be one of the first if not THE FIRST To know about my Results!! Smiley Happy I have to keep telling my self that 6 months will be here before I know it... We're already almost halfway thru with March Now. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.