Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 year old andSatisfied judgement on EX

tag
USF813
Frequent Contributor

Re: 6 year old andSatisfied judgement on EX

I don't think NFCU pulls EX, ever (rarely?). They pulled EQ once and TU twice for me.

Message 11 of 16
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

For AmEx, their rule is to wait a month before applying for the same type of card. What most forum members recommend is waiting 6 months if you are denied.

Message 12 of 16
elbori357
Regular Contributor

ok. will apply Thursday after closing in the new home and will report back. My first choice is NFCU cc then Amex BCE then Chase freedom. Unless someone reccomends better choices. Feel free to make reccomemdations.

Thanks!!!
MyFico Pull: TU 838 EFX 841, EX 840. (14 Aug 2020) House Mortage $305k, Car Lease $60,000, AMEX ED 33,000, NFCU Signature Visa $68,000, Lowes Visa 25,000, Cap One Venture $48,000, Navcheck $15,000, Barclay WEMC Arrival+ $41,000, Cap1 Quicksilver Visa $12,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred 15k, Best Buy $19,800, . Overall Util. 2%
Message 13 of 16
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

yeah i dont think you'll have a problem with amex and chase. i have a paid judgement in its last year showing on all reports. was approved for the bce and csp in december.

Message 14 of 16
elbori357
Regular Contributor

@TravellingNomad wrote:

yeah i dont think you'll have a problem with amex and chase. i have a paid judgement in its last year showing on all reports. was approved for the bce and csp in december.

if you don't mind what are the CL on both of the cards?

MyFico Pull: TU 838 EFX 841, EX 840. (14 Aug 2020) House Mortage $305k, Car Lease $60,000, AMEX ED 33,000, NFCU Signature Visa $68,000, Lowes Visa 25,000, Cap One Venture $48,000, Navcheck $15,000, Barclay WEMC Arrival+ $41,000, Cap1 Quicksilver Visa $12,000, Chase Sapphire Preferred 15k, Best Buy $19,800, . Overall Util. 2%
Message 15 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@gdale6 wrote:

@elbori357 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

An option to get the judgment gone would be to file a motion to vacate on grounds its been paid in the court that granted it . I keep TU on ice so no one I am applying for sees a BK-7 dismissed in 2005 so freezing EX is a pretty good idea.To NFCU i doubt a 6 yr old satis judgment is going to be a problem.

But would freezing EX affect me on getting the targetted credit cards if they normally pull an EX Credit report? What happends when the bank or credit union attemps to pull and  EX is frozen? Will the bank/cu disapprove?

Which cc should I apply for other than NFCU?

If you are declined because they cannot pull EX you call the backdoor number for recon and ask them to pull from another CRA. AMEX is the only one I know of that will insist it be EX to open an account. By the credit pulls database NFCU is an overwhelming EQ puller.

Freezing a credit report to force a lender to pull another bureau is against User Guidelines and TOS.

Please refrain from advising this tactic.

~Lexie, myFICO Moderator.  

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.