Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

tag
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

no thats my card, and because my credit is pretty good except the auto loans, and i had a couple prior accounts from sears, cap1, that i closed in 03..... I guess that an my income waranted for a 4k card, they also issued me another card within 120 days of openign the freedom, i got the bp

Message 11 of 52
distantarray
Established Contributor

@creditwatcher2012 wrote:

well i started looking at acuras in june, and they only offered me 18% but ran my credit like 8x, and i was at bmw they ran my credit another 5 times, etc,,etc i finally got a good approval from infiniti but how it expired................it was from june-to present...

i was at about 10 delerships thou

in how wide of a period did you apply for the loans. loans within 2 weeks periods of time are considered 1 inquiry. Again probably your best bet is Ford, but you can buy used cars of different makes there so it's not too bad if you shop around.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 12 of 52
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

yes I am on a cell phone its terrible writing on thease , and I just noticed the chase BP card their was suppose to be another zero so 1700.00.  I actually financed my last vehical from ford credit, they turned me down this time(21 30 day lates on the last loan).... but I was never late on any of my credit cards, the loans just killed me..... now Im hoping to get financed through volvo financials.

Message 13 of 52
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

also I have alot of approvals, just not good intrest rates

Message 14 of 52
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

I tried Ford they wont finance me again---21 lates (30 day) during the recession

Message 15 of 52
distantarray
Established Contributor

yes I am on a cell phone its terrible writing on thease , and I just noticed the chase BP card their was suppose to be another zero so 1700.00.  I actually financed my last vehical from ford credit, they turned me down this time(21 30 day lates on the last loan).... but I was never late on any of my credit cards, the loans just killed me..... now Im hoping to get financed through volvo financials.

did I read that right? 21 as in twenty one 30 days late? that's pretty hard to do.... how could you keep current on your credit cards but not your car? I dunno seems like you need to garden and quit applying for anything (garden = let your credit grow without apping, and managing it properly)

Message 16 of 52
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

I didnt charge on my credit cards and most of them are new, it was quite hard managing 800.00 a month in an auto loan payment during the recession 

Message 17 of 52
distantarray
Established Contributor

sounds like you bought a car that was way out of your bud...

I didnt charge on my credit cards and most of them are new, it was quite hard managing 800.00 a month in an auto loan payment during the recession 

sounds like you bought a car that was way out of your budget.... 800 car payment? good lord what did you get? that's $48,000 paid in 5 years. Even with terrible interest rates you should be paying no more than $430 a month for something decent like a used camry at 20% interest rates which is what terrible car dealerships would charge. Recession or not you should always hope for the best, but plan for the worst. also research cards before you get them, more than half your cards are not good, and with such low limits I wouldn't even personally carry them ever and just use then occassionally for internet purchases keeping them alive on life support. considering you have a 4k freedom. Don't apply for anything else, and let your credit grow for 1 year til the inquiries fall off.

let your credit grow, all those apps and bad choices are ruining your chances at a decent financial life. Those interest rates are insane, with good credit you could easily get a Mercedez at the price of the 800$ a month payments.

for what it's worth.

http://www.autodealermonthly.com/60/4382/ARTICLE/2011-Auto-Finance-Survey-Results.aspx

Message 18 of 52
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

it was a 6yr loan on a lincoln navigator, and thanks for all the tips I definately need to start managing money a little bit better, what cards would you say are bad that I listed, I dont even know why I got creditone I just was approved for that didnt even recieve the card, the cl is 300 with a 75 annual fee, i figured it would be another positive trade line, because I have excellent credit when you look at my payment history on my credit cards, but the auto loans really killed me.  

the only cards I really use is the 4k freedom and 1700 bp because like you said the other ones are not real good

Message 19 of 52
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

thanks for all the tips too, I appreciate them..

thanks for all the tips too, I appreciate them..

Message 20 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.