Reply
Frequent Contributor
Mike360
Posts: 433
Registered: ‎03-19-2010
0

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

even though your credit accounts might be good your auto is hurting you just as much. just cause you manage your credit cards well doesn't really help when you have issues with your installment loans.

~~In my wallet: Best Buy $7500, Dell Preferred $5500, Discover IT $4000, Chase Freedom $3500, Barclays NFL Extra Points $3300, Sears $2800, Bill Me Later $2100, CapOne Platinum $2000, Kohls $1500, Target $200
Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion


creditwatcher2012 wrote:

it was a 6yr loan on a lincoln navigator, and thanks for all the tips I definately need to start managing money a little bit better, what cards would you say are bad that I listed, I dont even know why I got creditone I just was approved for that didnt even recieve the card, the cl is 300 with a 75 annual fee, i figured it would be another positive trade line, because I have excellent credit when you look at my payment history on my credit cards, but the auto loans really killed me.  

 

the only cards I really use is the 4k freedom and 1700 bp because like you said the other ones are not real good


becareful on the applying for cards thing, you only need 3 good cards, I went from 2 secured cards and 1 store card to $30,500 + credit limits in 1 month from previous $2,900 limits after 1 solid year with nothing bad.

 

Also one thing you probably don't realize with some credit cards like First Premier Bank if you get one American Express and Chase will probably avoid you like the plague even if nothing bad is on your report, because they know how sub prime their cards are and it's like trying to convince Donald Trump to take your financial advice seriously while wearing a cheese hat.


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Frequent Contributor
creditwatcher2012
Posts: 457
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
0

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

I understand, thanks for the advice, Is the chase Freedom and BP PRIME cards?

Frequent Contributor
creditwatcher2012
Posts: 457
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
0

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

ARE.....****

Frequent Contributor
creditwatcher2012
Posts: 457
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
0

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

thats what I figured, thanks 

Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: 65 inquires on equifax and experian, 18 on transunion

[ Edited ]

creditwatcher2012 wrote:

I understand, thanks for the advice, Is the chase Freedom and BP PRIME cards?


Chase cards are usually considered Prime, but the BP is just a Chase gas card but does have some benefits, personally I think with a $4,000 credit limit freedom, you should take $1,000 of the gas card and move it over to Chase Freedom, once you get $5,000 credit limit it will become a Visa Signiture with a lot of benefits.

 

You shouldn't need more than $500 gas card at any given time, even if you have a navigator you can make payments more often if you need. They can move around credit limits. Chase does this all the time.


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Frequent Contributor
creditwatcher2012
Posts: 457
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
0

what are some of the benefits of a visa signature freedom...

what are some of the benefits of a visa signature freedom, because I got my freedom then a month later I applied for the sapphire and they said it requires a 5k limit and they cant grant me that because they need to see more history on the one 4k card they issued me a month prior but they counter offered me a non signature and i accepeted the BP.

Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: what are some of the benefits of a visa signature freedom...

[ Edited ]

creditwatcher2012 wrote:

what are some of the benefits of a visa signature freedom, because I got my freedom then a month later I applied for the sapphire and they said it requires a 5k limit and they cant grant me that because they need to see more history on the one 4k card they issued me a month prior but they counter offered me a non signature and i accepeted the BP.


Travel Benefits
Since this level of Visa card is typically marketed to higher-income households – not surprisingly – most of the perks are related to travel. Here’s a brief summary of the Visa Signature benefits that can come in handy during your trip:

  • Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – This coverage is secondary to any other forms of insurance you have. So if your personal car insurance follows while renting, then this benefit won’t kick in. However if you don’t have car insurance and paid for a qualifying rental in full using your Visa Signature credit card, then you will be provided coverage for eligible collisions and vehicle theft.
  • Travel Accident Insurance – For Common Carrier fare (such as airline, train, and bus tickets) that qualifies and is charged to your Visa Signature credit card, coverage is provided in the event of accidental death or dismemberment. The Visa website says that Signature cardmembers “receive a minimum of $250,000 in coverage” for eligible travel.
  • Roadside Dispatch – Have a flat tire? Locked yourself out? Need a jump start or a tow? You can call the customer service number on the back of your Visa Signature card (or call 1-800-VISA-TOW directly) and this benefit will arrange for a service call that typically costs only $59.95 (might be cheaper than if you arranged it on your own, plus saves you the hassle).
  • Lost Luggage Reimbursement – During travel with qualifying Common Carrier tickets charged to your Visa Signature, you will be provided supplemental coverage for your checked bags and carry-ons; up to $3,000 per trip.
  • Travel and Emergency Assistance – This is one of those Visa Signature card benefits that’s hard to sum up in a sentence or two because it encompasses so many things. In a nutshell, this 24/7 dedicated department can help you when you need it most for things like emergency message service, medical/legal referral assistance, emergency translation service, prescription and document delivery arrangements, and more.

    This Visa Siganture benefit is free, but of course you will have to pay for any goods/services resulting from it (i.e. healthcare, passport replacement fees, etc.)

Shopping Benefits

  • Purchase Security: You’re protected against theft and damage due to vandalism, fire and accidentally discharged water for the first 90 days from date eligible purchase, on all eligible items you buy.
  • Warranty Manager Service: This is one of the most popular Visa Signature benefits because it offers up to one full additional year of coverage, on eligible purchases that have a manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years or less.
  • Emergency Card & Cash Replacement: If your card is lost or stolen and you need the replacement expedited, this benefit will come in handy. When traveling outside the U.S. you can also arrange for emergency cash within one business day, but usually within just a few hours of your phone call.

Entertainment Benefits
With your Visa Signature Card, you will get exclusive access and pricing at participating events, including sports, concerts, movies, and dining. Pre-sale tickets, VIP packages and preferred seating are benefits frequently offered. 

There are featured Visa Signature events available throughout the year and whether you are an Olympics fan, a Broadway patron, or a culinary connoisseur, you are bound to find events right up your alley.

Other Benefits
The Visa Signature concierge service can help you for free with planning a trip, making restaurant reservations, picking out gifts, and much more. 

Upgrades, discounts and special offers exclusively for Visa Signature cardmembers is yet another reason to have one. For example, during winter 2011 there was a promotion where cardmembers were given a 15% discount on airfare from Southwest Airlines – obviously a valuable benefit considering the high price of airfare these days.

There are so many Visa Signature benefits, it's hard to think of a reason not to get one!

 

That's not including http://usa.visa.com/personal/visa-signature/index.jsp everything on here


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Frequent Contributor
creditwatcher2012
Posts: 457
Registered: ‎06-27-2012
0

Re: what are some of the benefits of a visa signature freedom...

Those benefits are pretty impressive, I think Im going to call in tommorow and request them to move my credit line around.  I never knew I could do that until just now, Thanks Alot!

Established Contributor
distantarray
Posts: 2,112
Registered: ‎09-25-2011
0

Re: what are some of the benefits of a visa signature freedom...


creditwatcher2012 wrote:

Those benefits are pretty impressive, I think Im going to call in tommorow and request them to move my credit line around.  I never knew I could do that until just now, Thanks Alot!


yea that's the thing that sucks about Chase, they're terrible with credit limit increases, it's easier to apply for a new card and get the balance completely moved over -_-;


total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}