cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

670 avg score. What co. will give highest limit?

tag
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

Re: 670 avg score. What co. will give highest limit?

if you will be paying off every month and you need a large credit line I would get an amex charge card because your purchasing power adjusts to your spending and payment history. My zync started off at 1,500 for the no preset limit as much as i could charge when i first got it and now 6 months later im at $4,000 spending ability

amazon
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got about a 675 with Equifax and a 660 with Transunion. I have a history of about 11 months with my card at 100 charged against a 500 limit. I have a closed store account that was paid off after two years of no missed payments.  Who do you think I could get the highest limit with?

Message 12 of 16
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I got about a 675 with Equifax and a 660 with Transunion. I have a history of about 11 months with my card at 100 charged against a 500 limit. I have a closed store account that was paid off after two years of no missed payments.  Who do you think I could get the highest limit with?

Why do you want a higher limit (nothing wrong with wanting that...just wondering)?

Without knowing more, try your local bank or CU. Avoid the big banks.

Message 13 of 16
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

You might try walmart discover credit card...........high Apr thou.........

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 14 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I'd try for the Paypal Extras Platinum Mastercard....

I got a $7,000 limit with a 670'sh FICO, but obviously... not a guarantee.

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 16
Pworld
Regular Contributor

If AF is not a problem, and you have no problem building your way up. I think the AMEX NPSL would be a great route. Probably a green card with your Score now that the Zync isn't as easy to get. 

Otherwise i think discover seems to be very generous at that CS. 

Wouldn't income have a big role in this as well? 

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.