Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7-10 Message on Total Rewards Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

7-10 Message on Total Rewards Visa

So, I finally decided to pull the trigger on Total Rewards Visa and received the 7-10 day message. Ugghhh. So, I called to see if they needed additional info and the nice gentleman said no, they are just processing my app. Has anyone received the 7-10 day message and was ultimately approved? The message was different than most denials as it literally popped up as soon as I hit submit and said "Thank you for your application. " You will receive notice of your status in 7-10 days." No unfortunately, we can't approve at this time or we need additional time to approve, yada, yada like most denials. Help, please!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7-10 Message on Total Rewards Visa

If Orbitz card is anything like total rewards card, that 7-10 message might just means that they might need additional information from you,  that's what I went through with my Orbitz card and I received a snail mail saying I need to call them within 14 days for verification

when I called, they asked me few public records questions and I got approved right away. 

Message 2 of 7
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It could be either or.  When I applied for my DSW Visa, I got the same message but was approved eventually.  But, there's also been instances for others who do not get approved so just check back within the next several days to see if you're on the system.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Thank you! Hopefully it is an approval but we shall see! My credit history is short but clean. I really, really wanted this card. Back to the garden... hopefully. This credit game is tough!
Message 4 of 7
xtdefy
Regular Contributor

What bureau did they end up pulling? I'm in the west coast and they pulled EXP

Good luck!!!!
Message 5 of 7
uswala
Senior Contributor

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it was EQ as I don't have an alert on EX or TU.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.